CUSTOMIZED ON-SITE TRAINING
High quality training is a critical part of any occupational health and safety program. At the Pacific Northwest OSHA Education Center we understand that safety concerns and effective solutions vary across different industries and workplaces. We’re happy to work with you to create a training experience that best serves you and your employees. No matter what industry you’re in, we can tailor an OSHA-authorozied safety and health training to your site’s specific needs.
Contact email@example.com or 206-685-3089 today to schedule your customized on-site training!
BENEFITS OF ON-SITE TRAINING
- Save on travel costs by receiving safety training in a location convenient for your employees
- Learn from OSHA-authorized instructors who are recognized industry professionals with in depth knowledge and experience in the field of workplace health and safety
- Increase employees’ skills and confidence in preventing workplace injuries and illnesses
- Establish a safety culture and demonstrate the value of your employees
- Build a stronger safety program by establishing consistent competencies and expectations across all levels of your organization
- Earn CEU credits
- Engage in open discussions and interactive activities with instructor and co-workers about site-specific safety challenges and practical solutions
- Reduce workers’ compensation costs and understand state and federal safety and health regulations
- OSHA 510: Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 511: Standards for General Industry
- OSHA 521: Guide to Industrial Hygiene
- OSHA 2045: Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards
- OSHA 2264: Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
- OSHA 5410: Standards for the Maritime Industry
- OSHA 6000: Collateral Duty Course for Federal Agencies
- OSHA 7115: Lockout Tag Out (this course is not regularly scheduled in our classrooms, please contact for course description)
- OSHA 7405: Fall Hazard Awareness for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 7505: Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
- NIOSH-approved Spirometry 2-day Initial Training and 1-day Refresher Training (non-OSHA)
- First Aid/CPR
Outreach “Train-the-Trainer” courses, and Spanish language OSHA 7405 courses are also available.
Please visit our course listing page to view a comprehensive list of our regularly offered courses, all of which are available for on-site training. If you do not see the training you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-326-7568. Our staff are happy to work with you to develop a training experience that is relevant to your site-specific needs.