This 11- session, 6 month Transformational Leadership Academy was designed by and for health and safety professionals and is based on over 20 years of research. The Academy is a partnership between the University of Washington Foster School of Business Center for Leadership and Strategic Thinking (CLST), and the Northwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety Education and Research Center.
With support and guidance from leadership professionals from the UW Foster School of Business, you will:
- Design and execute a Leadership Development Action Plan personalized to your strengths, opportunities, and leadership goals
- Actively engage with curriculum and practice positive behaviors by completing an Action Learning Project in your workplace.
- Transform your leadership skills, and receive support and feedback, during small group virtual sessions and virtual coaching sessions with leadership academy instructors.
- Gain the confidence and skills to implement leadership concepts, models, frameworks, and tools necessary to address health and safety concerns, create positive change, and foster a strong safety culture in your workplace.
Questions about the Transformational Leadership Academy? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Academy Dates: October 8, 2020 - March 4, 2021
The Transformational Leadership Academy consists of eleven 2-hour online sessions, occurring about twice a month, on Thursday afternoons 3pm-5pm Pacific Time via live video conferencing using Zoom.
Session dates: Oct 8, Oct 22, Nov 5, Nov 19, Dec 3, Dec 17, Jan 7, Jan 21, Feb 4, Feb 18, Mar 4. All sessions are 3pm-5pm Pacific Time.
About the Transformational Leadership Academy Instructor:
Molly Breysse Cox, MA, PhD, is excited to serve as your instructor for this Transformation Leadership Academy. Dr. Breysse Cox has over 20 years of change management work experience with Fortune 500 companies. This includes leadership positions in IT, Operations, Customer Service, Product Management, and Marketing. She joined the University of Washington Foster School of Business Center for Leadership and Strategic Thinking (CLST) team in 2014 as a Leadership Development Coach, member of the Game Team and Instructor for MGMT 300 in the University of Washington Foster School of Business. Dr. Breysse Cox has experience in transformational change projects including designing and deploying new technology, organizational change and leadership development. In addition she was chosen in 2008 as the recipient of Women in Technology International’s Leadership Award for leadership in support of women in IT.
ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE FORMAT
Connectivity requirements to attend the course:
(1) a high speed internet connection
(2) a desktop or laptop computer from which to work, i.e. a cellphone connection is insufficient
(3) an active webcam or onboard camera
(4) an active audio connection via either a computer microphone or separate telephone connection
In the event you cannot attend a course you have registered for, there are a few options -- you can either cancel your registration, transfer your registration to another course or send a substitute in your place.
If you choose to cancel, we must receive your cancellation in writing (mail, fax, or email) with at least 1 week notice. Refunds will be issued, minus a $100 cancellation fee. If you do not cancel are a no-show for the course, your tuition fees are forfeited.
If you choose to transfer your registration, please state the course you are transferring out of, the course you are transferring into, and the reason for the transfer. Transferring to another course is granted only twice per course registration. If you are unable to attend the course after the second transfer, the above cancellation fees and policy applies.